In accordance with the provisions of Articles L612-1 et seq. of the Consumer Code, in the event of a dispute, you have the option of contacting the Consumer Mediator free of charge at the National Council of Bars (CNB), whose contact details are as follows: CNB, consumer mediator, 180 boulevard Haussmann 75008 PARIS.


In application of articles 13 and 14 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and article 32 of the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended, the Publication Director of the Site informs you that:

(Who protects?): The person responsible for the file is VMGWORLD. Email:;

(What is protected?): All of your personal data;

(Why? For what purposes?): For the protection of your privacy, as part of the processing of your file, whether it is a legal or judicial file;

(Where?): In a register, held by VMGWORLD;

(When and until when): Your data is processed and stored by VMGWORLD, from the moment you register.

They will be kept for a period of 5 years from registration;

(How?): By a protected and secure computer system and/or by protected and secure premises and computer system.


Publisher and owner of the site

The site is published by the company VMGWORLD.

The director and publication manager is the company:



Site Security

The site uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) exchange protocol which secures the transmission of confidential data on the Internet.

In addition, SSL technology ensures that data will not be fraudulently intercepted, by transmitting a unique encryption key.


The website uses cookies for statistical and improvement purposes.

Right of access and rectification of data

You have the right to access, limit, rectify or delete your personal data by contacting the person responsible for processing the file.

CNIL complaint

You also have the option of filing a complaint with the CNIL, if you consider that your data has not been protected.

When to file a complaint?

 When you are unable to exercise your “Data Protection” rights. For example, you asked your bank for a copy of the data about you stored in its files more than a month ago and it still has not responded.

 When you want to report a breach of personal data protection rules by a public or private body. For example, if your employer has installed a video surveillance camera without informing you.

How to file a complaint?

On the CNIL website:

In certain specific cases, through the online complaint teleservice;

In “other cases” not provided for by the online service, by the “Need help” service, which will allow you to access the complaint form at the bottom of a response to a question.

By post by writing to:

CNIL, Complaints Department, 3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.


What documents do you need to provide with your claim?

Any document attesting to the facts described in your complaint.

For example, a copy of the letter, which remained unanswered, that you sent to your bank in order to exercise your right of access more than a month ago.

Good to know: the processing times for complaints may be significant due to the large number of referrals received by the CNIL and the complexity of your case (responses provided by the person concerned, actions taken by the CNIL to investigate your complaint, cooperation between European data protection authorities, etc.).